Information on claiming your LG G7 ThinQ gift
Information on claiming your LG G7 ThinQ gift and terms and conditions
Steps to claim your LG G7 ThinQ gift with purchase:
- Pre-order the LG G7 ThinQ at TELUS on a 2 year term from May 18 to May 31, 2018, 11:59pm ET.
- Once your LG G7 ThinQ has arrived, visit LGG7TVGift.ca to register and claim for your gift with purchase.
- Claims must be submitted at LGG7TVGift.ca before July 31, 2018, 11:59pm ET.
- On submitting your claim, LG Electronics Canada, Inc. will check your claim against the Terms & Conditions of the promotion found below.
- You will receive a confirmation receipt email with your unique claim ID number.
- Claims will be processed by LG Electronics Canada, Inc. within six (6) to eight (8) weeks after a claim is submitted.
To track the status of your claim, contact LG Electronics Canada, Inc. by:
- Phone: 1-888-512-7457 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm ET)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promotion Sponsor
- LG Electronics Canada, Inc. (the “Promotion Sponsor”)
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (EST) on May 18th 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (EST) on July 31st 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Promotion Sponsor’s clock is the official clock of the Promotion.
- The Promotion Period includes the following periods:
- Pre-Order Period – May 18th 2018 to May 31st 2018
- Claim Submission Period – June 1st 2018 to July 31st 2018
- The Promotion is only open to individuals who are (each a “Participant”): (i) legal residents of Canada; (ii) who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence; (iii) who hold a valid e-mail account; and (iv) who have purchased a Promotion Product (defined below).
- The Promotion is not open to: (i) an employee, officer, director, representative or agent of the Promotion Sponsor; (ii) any of Promotion Sponsor’s advertising or promotional agencies, or any of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents; (iii) the spouse or partner and any member of the immediate family of a person described in item (i) above; and (iv) any person who resides or is domiciled with any person described in item (i) above. For purposes of this Promotion, “immediate family members” shall include the mother, father, brothers, sisters, daughters, sons of an individual (regardless of where any such immediate family member resides) including step-, half- or adopted.
- The Promotion is not open to individuals who purchase a Promotion Product (as defined below) in association with an enterprise plan or account.
- The Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers, including but not limited to, trade-in bonus offers.
- Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) qualifying product from the table below by way of pre-order from a participating operator or retailer between May 18th 2018 and May 31st, 2018 (a “Promotion Product”) will be eligible to receive an LG 43” Smart TV Model Number 43UK6300 (the “Reward”) by submitting their proof of purchase as set out below (the “Promotion”). Promotion void where prohibited.
- Limit of four (4) Rewards per household during the Promotion Period. Where a Participant or Participants in the same household have submitted more than four (4) Claims (as defined below), only the first four (4) Claims received by Promotion Sponsor for the household, as determined in the sole discretion of Promotion Sponsor, will be deemed valid. All other Claims on behalf of a Participant in that household will be void.
- The Reward may not appear as advertised. Each Reward must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, and is not transferable, refundable, for resale or, where applicable, convertible to cash or other tender. IN THE EVENT THAT A REWARD, OR ANY COMPONENT OF A REWARD, CANNOT BE PROVIDED AS DESCRIBED HEREIN FOR ANY REASON RELATING TO PROMOTION SPONSOR (AND NOT A PARTICIPANT) THE PROMOTION SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO SUBSTITUTE THE SAME FOR ANOTHER ITEM OR COMPONENT OF SIMILAR VALUE, WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY TO PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER PARTY. By accepting the Reward, or any substitute Reward, Participant agrees to waive all recourse against Promotion Sponsor if such Reward (or substitute Reward) or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
- PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS PROMOTION AND SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE REWARD OR ANY PORTION OF THE REWARD.
LG G7ThinQ (LM-G710AWM)
LG 43” UHD Smart TV (43UK6300)
- In order to participate in the Promotion and claim the Reward, Participants must go to to complete the online claim form and submit a copy of their proof of purchase in accordance with the instructions provided (the “ Claim ”). A valid email address is required to submit a Claim. By submitting a Claim, Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All Claims shall be the property of the Promotion Sponsor.
- Claims will be processed by the Promotion Sponsor within six (6) to eight (8) weeks after a Claim is submitted. Shipping times may vary. The final date for submission of Claim is no later than 23:59 (EST) on July 31st, 2018. If Claims are submitted after this, they will be deemed invalid.
- Provided the terms and conditions of this Promotion have been met, a Reward shall be shipped to a Participant via courier by the Promotion Sponsor. The Reward will only be shipped to a Canadian shipping address and the cost of shipping shall be paid by the Promotion Sponsor.
- Despite anything to the contrary, the Promotion Sponsor shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether a Claim, including the accompanying proof of purchase, is complete and valid. If an incomplete or invalid Claim (including an unaccepted proof of purchase) is received, a notification email will be sent to the Participant with the opportunity for the Participant to provide the complete and valid information within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent by Promotion Sponsor. If complete and valid information is not received within such seven (7) day period then the Claim for the reward will be deemed rejected.
- In the event of a Promotion Product being returned within the return period set out by the participating operator or retailer, the Claim will be deemed void and Promotion Sponsor shall have no further liability in respect to such Claim.
- The decisions of Promotion Sponsor in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding. The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason or no reason and without any prior notice.
- The Promotion Sponsor shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
- The Promotion Sponsor will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Claims due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promotion Sponsor; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- This Promotion is only valid in Canada. Any applicable federal, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Participants.
- Only the items listed above as a Reward are provided under this Promotion as a reward with purchase. Any and all incidental costs and expenses associated with any Reward, or use of any Reward, that are not specifically referred to herein as being included in such Reward, including, but not limited to, installation of any Reward, expenses, operational fees and maintenance, shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Participant and the Promotion Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. The Promotion Sponsor and all Participants hereby attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario, sitting in the City of Toronto, Ontario, in respect of the determination of any matter, issue or dispute arising under or in respect of this Promotion.
- Copyright @ 2018 LG Electronics Canada, Inc. LG, the LG logo, and LG Life’s Good are the registered trademarks of LG Corp. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Phone features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Each Participant, and his/her representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees (“Participant’s Representatives”), hereby release and hold the Released Parties (defined below) harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the Participant, Participant’s Representatives or any other person, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy or anti-spam violations, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Reward, participation in the Promotion, and any breach of these Terms and Condition. The Participant and Participant’s Representatives agree to fully indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Promotion, without limitation. “Released Parties” shall mean the Promotion Sponsor and its affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, parent and related organizations, predecessors, successors, assigns, agents, employees, officers and directors.