Your smart lighting devices can be grouped so you can manage them at the same time (e.g. turn on/off all of your living room lights). After a Light Group is created, they will display as a group on the web portal and the TELUS SmartHome app.
Instructions to create a Light Group
- Log in to the web portal
- On the "Lights" card, select >
- Select Manage groups
- Select + New group
- In "Group name", enter the name for the Light Group
- Click to select the lights to include in the group
- Select X to save the changes to the light group
Troubleshooting your Light Group
If you are having trouble adding your smart lighting device to a Light Group, you may need to reset the device. Follow these steps here to reset your lighting devices.
Smart Light Bulb
- Flick your Smart Light Bulb’s wall switch off-on 4 times within 4 seconds. The Smart Light Bulb will flash twice, indicating the reset is complete
- Re-add the Smart Light Bulb to your system following these instructions here
- Re-add the Smart Light Bulb to your Light Group using the instructions above
Smart Plug - Dimmer
- Remove your Smart Plug - Dimmer from your system following these instructions here
- Re-add the Smart Plug - Dimmer to your system following these instructions here
- Re-add the Smart Plug - Dimmer to your Light Group using the instructions above
If you are still experiencing issues or require additional support, contact TELUS at 1-855-255-8828.