Sonos smart speakers can be added to your TELUS SmartHome Security system to include audio automation as a part of your smart home experience. Use your new smart speakers to set up scenes combining your music, temperature control and lighting to create the perfect ambience.
To add your Sonos smart speakers to your TELUS SmartHome Security system, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your TELUS SmartHome Security mobile app
- Tap the menu button at the top left of the app
- Scroll down the menu and select the Audio option. If you do not see the Audio option on your mobile app, contact TELUS at 1-855-255-8828 to enable the feature to your account
Click Select system
Select Sonos as your source and then tap Done
- Tap the Start option
- Tap Continue
- Enter your Sonos account information and then tap Sign in. These are the same credentials you use to log into your Sonos account
- Next, you will be redirected to the authorization screen. Select Okay to allow TELUS SmartHome Security to control your Sonos system
- Proceed through the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete the integration. Once complete, your audio can now be played in the Audio card on the home screen
To remove the device from your account, contact TELUS at 1-855-255-8828. For additional support, contact your device manufacturer or local retailer.