Registering for My TELUS - Other Business Services
Create a My TELUS profile to view or pay your TELUS bills, track your monthly data usage, add or make changes to your TELUS plans, get exclusive offers and much more
To register, you will need your account number as it appears on your bill. Once you have that information, create your profile on My TELUS by following the instructions below.
My TELUS Other Business Services registration
Other Business services include non-wireless Business services such as Internet, Phone, Security, or Cloud.
Step 1: Account information
You can create your new profile on the.
- As a Business customer, you can sign up for My TELUS using only your account number as it appears on your bill
Tip: Not sure where to find your account number? Here are a few places where you could.
- Provide your email and billing address postal code
- Select Continue
If you are having trouble registering for My TELUS, here are awhy that may happen and their solutions.
Note:If you’re a non-wireless Business Services customer and having trouble registering your account,or fill out a and an agent will respond within 2 business days.
Step 2a: Verification code
To confirm your identity, we’ll send you a 6-digit verification code.
4. Select the email or phone number where you would like to receive it
5. Choose whether your prefer to receive your verification code via text, email
6. Select Send code
Step 2b: Verification code
Enter your 6-digit verification code.
7. You will either receive a text or email with a 6-digit phone code
8. Enter the code, and select Submit code
Tip: If you didn't receive a code, try resending it or select a different contact method.
Step 3: Create a profile
Once your verification code has been entered and we’ve confirmed your identity, you’ll be asked to create your profile.
9. Enter your first name and last name
10.Create your password
Tip: Create a strong password. Your password must be 8 characters or longer with a mix of numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters.
- Select a security question and give your answer. Your security question will be used in case you forget your email/username. Make sure you select a question you won’t have trouble remembering the answer for
- Select Create account
Step 4: Confirmation
This is your last step. Once you’ve successfully provided all the necessary information needed to create a My TELUS profile you will see a success message letting you know your profile has been created.
From here, you can either proceed to your "Overview" page or link additional TELUS services to manage all your accounts under one profile.