Apple Watch Series 3
Apple Watch Series 3
For $10/mo., get 1 GB of shareable data and, for a limited time, get the first 3 months of your Small Business Apple Watch 10 plan on us.
- Own your watch today for a low upfront cost
- Pay the remaining balance over a 2 year term, interest-free
What comes in the box
Weight / Dimensions
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or later with iOS 11 or later. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not available with all service providers. Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/ca/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Apple Watch Series 3 has a water-resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 3 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
Your questions answered
- iPhone: Apple Watch Series 3 works with iPhone 6 or newer. Phone must be operating on iOS 11.2 or newer.
- Plan: Must be on an existing TELUS Easy Share plan, Share Plus or Team Share plan.
No, currently you cannot roam with your Apple Watch Series 3. You can continue to use your Apple Watch with Bluetooth enabled while travelling to make and receive calls, and send and receive text messages. Your iPhone will also continue to function as normal. Learn more about travelling with your smartphone.
Yes, if your Apple Watch Series 3 is connected to a cellular network or Wi-Fi, your watch can do everything that it normally does, even if your iPhone isn't nearby. Your paired iPhone must be powered on and connected to Wi-Fi or the TELUS network to send or receive text messages, iMessages and email. You also need to be signed in to iMessage on your paired iPhone. You can however make calls from your Apple Watch Series 3 even when your iPhone is turned off.
If a Business customer has purchased their Apple Watch Series 3 from a Canadian retailer other than TELUS or if they have purchased the device outright (MTM), they will need to call TELUS directly at 1-866-558-2273 or visit a TELUS location to activate their Apple Watch Series 3 on a Small Business Apple Watch 10 plan. Corporate customers must visit a dealer location or call TELUS directly.
- TELUS does support cellular connectivity of the Apple Watch Series 3. On your iPhone you will need to update your Carrier Settings to version 3.1.1 or newer. You can check for and install a Carrier Settings update with these steps:
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.
- To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier. Visit support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201270 to get more information on Apple’s carrier settings.
Have more questions or need additional support? Get answers here
The Small Business Apple Watch 10 plan adds 1 GB of shareable data to your TELUS Easy Share plan.