TELUS Online Security is a powerful cyber safety solution for your life in the connected world and is available in a single plan for our TELUS Internet customers.
What is TELUS Online Security Complete?
TELUS Online Security Complete featuring Norton™ 360 with LifeLock™ Premium includes security and privacy benefits for up to 10 devices and the following key features:
- Dark Web Monitoring (for 1 individual) continuously monitors and patrols the hard-to-find dark websites and forums ("the dark web”) for use of your personal information, including email and phone numbers. It notifies you if your information is found, as well as the steps you can take to help protect your information
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring* of key changes to your credit file at a leading credit bureau and alerts sent to you to help detect fraud
- One-Bureau Credit Score Trend*, ^ helps you identify important changes and how your credit score is trending over time
- Daily One-Bureau On-Demand Credit Report and Score*, ^ gives you online access to pull your credit score and report daily
- Full-Service Identity Restoration. Should you become a victim of identity theft a dedicated Identity Restoration Specialist will be assigned to your case from start to finish to help restore your identity
- Identify Theft Reimbursement Coverage. You are covered for qualified personal expense reimbursement plus coverage for lawyers and experts up to $100,000†††.
What's the difference between different TELUS Online Security plans?
|Feature||TELUS Online Security Basic|
|TELUS Online Security Standard|
|TELUS Online Security Complete|
|TELUS Online Security Ultimate|
|Includes PC, Mac, iOS and Android||Up to 2 devices||Up to 2 devices||Up to 10 devices||Up to 20 devices|
|Secure VPN||Up to 2 devices||Up to 2 devices||Up to 10 devices||Up to 20 devices|
|Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock**||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Bank & credit card activity alerts†||✓|
|Investment account activity alerts†||✓|
|Credit Monitoring* alerts||1-Bureau||1-Bureau||2-Bureau|
|One-Bureau Credit Report and Score* ^||Annual on-demand||Daily on-demand||Daily on-demand|
|One-Bureau Credit Score Trend* ^||✓||✓|
|Full-Service Identity Restoration||✓||✓||✓|
|Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage†††|
- Coverage for lawyers and experts
- Personal expense reimbursement
|Up to $25K||Up to $100K||Up to $1M|
Not all products, services and features are available on all devices or operating systems. System requirement information on norton.com.
No one can prevent all cyber crime or identity theft.
** Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock™ in the Norton 360 Basic plan (without LifeLock) defaults to monitor your email address only. Log in to your Norton account to enter more information for monitoring purposes.
† LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
* If your plan includes credit reports, scores and/or credit monitoring features ("Credit Features"), 2 requirements must be met to receive said features: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with TransUnion and (ii) TransUnion and Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met, you will not receive credit features from the bureaus. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
^ CreditVision credit score is based on TransUnion data. Third parties may use many different types of credit scores to assess your creditworthiness.
††† The Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage, with a limit of up to $25,000 for Basic Plus, up to $100,000 for Premium and up to $1 Million for Premium Plus, is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an assurant company, under group or blanket policies issued to LifeLock or its respective affiliates for the benefit of its members. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, exclusions of coverage and for the types of experts that may be covered for reimbursement of professional service fees. Experts not specified in the policies will not qualify for reimbursement. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Review the Summary of Benefits under the Insurance Coverage (Canada) here.