Webmail to Gmail migration: What you need to know
Starting March 2020, we will begin migrating all TELUS Webmail accounts to Gmail, the Google email platform
Welcome to TELUS.net powered by Google
In the coming weeks, we will be transitioning your TELUS.net email account (including all your email addresses) to Google in order to provide you with the best possible email experience. This site will be your home for helpful information about the transition. Bookmark this site to find it easily.
Rest assured that you will retain all your TELUS.net email addresses and that we will migrate your emails, contacts and calendar events to the Google platform.
In the navigation menu on the left, you will find the answers to all your questions.
- Prior to your email migration:
- Make a note of your current password. Log into your email using and manually enter your password. If you can’t recall your password, you can use the self-help tools to change your password. You can also call into TELUS to reset your password if required
- Make a note of your primary email address. This might be different from the email address you are used to logging in with. This address is provided to you in our email communications
- On the day of your email migration (this date was shared with you in the email communications we sent you):
- Follow our for the best experience
- Is your account already on Google?
- Access your account on
- Learn how to set up your email on a computer or mobile device, and many other tips by exploring the navigation menu on the left