To register, you will need your phone number or account number as it appears on your bill. Once you have that information, create your profile on My TELUS by following the instructions below.
Step 1: Account information
You can create your new profile on the TELUS website.
- Sign up using your TELUS phone number or account number as it appears on your bill
Tip: Not sure where to find your account number? Here are a few places to find your TELUS Mobility or Home Services account number.
- Provide your email and postal code
- Select Continue
If you are having trouble registering for My TELUS, find the common reasons why that may happen and their solutions.
Note: As a mobility customer on My TELUS you will either be assigned the role of an account owner/manager or account member. When first registering, owners/manager must use their account number in order to create a profile. If you are a member trying to create a profile that is already associated with a registered email address, you will require the approval of the account owner/manager. Learn more about owner and member profiles here.
Step 2a: Verification code
- Select the email or phone number where you would like to receive it
- Choose whether your prefer to receive your verification code via text, email or automated phone call
- Select Send code
Step 2b: Verification code
Enter your 6-digit verification code.
7. You will either receive a text, email or phone call with a 6-digit verification code
8. Enter the code, and select Submit code
Tip: If you didn't receive a code, try resending it or select a different contact method.
Step 3: Create a profile
Once your verification code has been entered and we’re confirmed your identity, you’ll be asked to create your profile.
9. Enter your first name and last name
10. Create your password
Tip: Create a strong password. Your password must be 8 characters or longer with a mix of numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters.
- Select a security question and give your answer. Your security question will be used in case you forget your email or username. Make sure you select a question you won’t have trouble remembering the answer for.
- Select Create account
Step 4: Confirmation
This is your last step. Once you’ve successfully provided all the necessary information needed to create a My TELUS profile you will see a success message letting you know your profile has been created.
From here, you can either proceed to your "Overview" page or link additional TELUS services to manage all your accounts under one profile.