Reactivating the Norton Mobile Security app – iOS
- If your Apple device displays the message You are no longer protected in your Norton Security app, first make sure that you are connected to the Internet and then select the yellow Sign In button.
- You will then be asked for your Norton account login information. Select the yellow Sign In button after entering your information to reactivate your protection.
- If you are already using your Norton licence with the maximum two devices and wish to add more devices, you can increase the number up to 5, free of charge, in your Espace client on the TELUS Québec website.
- This option is in the Internet menu in the left pane of your Espace client, under the Norton Security Online tab. This is also where you will find your PIN.
- Depending on your browser, the Internet menu may be under My services, also in the left pane.