How to enroll into Dark Web Monitoring
Instructions of enrolling into Dark Web Monitoring using My Norton
Steps to set up Dark Web Monitoring
Follow these simple steps to enrol into dark web monitoring:
- Click on the Get started now button in your TELUS email
- Create or enter your existing
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Input your personal information. You can enter the following personal information for dark web monitoring purposes:
|Up to 5 email addresses||Up to 10 bank accounts|
|Up to 10 credit cards||Up to 5 phone numbers|
|Up to 5 addresses||Your driver's license|
|Your mother’s maiden name||Up to 5 insurance policies (e.g. provincial health card, life insurance policy)|
- After you have finished inputting your personal details, return to the main menu by selecting My Norton in the top left corner to download your security and privacy features
Pro tip: When you first input your personal information, the product will conduct a one-time historical scan to determine if personal information about you has been exposed.
Pro tip: You can also download an app onto your mobile device, search the Google Playstore or Applestore for "Lifelock for Norton 360."