Change your Wi-Fi network’s name and password using My Wi-Fi app
My Wi-Fi app
Not your device?
|TELUS Boost Wi-Fi||Advanced Wi-Fi modem||TELUS Wi-Fi Hub|
In order to use the new My Wi-Fi app, you will need, and/or or TELUS Wi-Fi Hub.
- Download the app for or
- Login using your credentials
- Navigate to the Wi-Fi tab
- Tap Edit at the top-right corner
- Enter the new Wi-Fi name and password you would like to use
- Tap Save
- Change should reflect within a few minutes
Pro tip: Remember to reconnect all of your Wi-Fi devices, including smart devices.
If you weren’t able to change your Wi-Fi password in the My Wi-Fi app, try using My TELUS to change your Wi-Fi name and password.