- What should I do if the TELUS TV Box is on, but my TV screen is snowy or blank?
- What should I do if I cannot turn my TELUS TV Box on?
- What should I do if my Remote Control cannot control my TELUS TV Box and/or TV?
- What is TELUS TV?
- Will TELUS TV affect my telephone line?
- Will I be able to watch digital television on my existing TV?
- How many channels can I receive on TELUS TV?
- Why can't I access all the channels?
- Why is TELUS entering the television market?
- What technology enables TELUS TV?
- Will TELUS offer HDTV?
- When will TELUS TV be available in my area?
Video on Demand FAQ
- What is Video on Demand?
- How many movies can I rent at one time?
- If I get to the end of a video and want to watch it again, can I restart at the beginning?
- What if I watched only part of the movie I ordered and didn't get to watch the rest before it expired?
- How do I return to watching a Video On Demand rental after I've tuned to another channel?
- Do my Parental Control settings stay the same for Video On Demand purchases as with other features of the TELUS TV Interactive Program Guide?
- What is the difference between VOD and Pay-per-View (PPV)?
Logitech Harmony Remote
- Do I need to initially program the Logitech Harmony remote or does it work out of the box?
- The Logitech Harmony remote install software does not start, what do I do?
- Why do the remote's menu screen and buttons not light up?
- Why won't my TV turn on when I press the power button?
- Why does the remote turn on my TV or TELUS digital box but not both?
- What if I want to control only one of my devices?
- What if I cannot find the device code in the database of devices?
- What should I do if I do not receive my remote before installation?
- How can I purchase an additional Logitech Harmony remote?
- Do I need to initially program the weemote®, remote control or does it work out of the box?
- The weemote's red LED light does not light or flash properly.
- The weemote powers on my TV or TELUS digital box but does not change channels.
- The correct channel digits appear on my TV but the channel does not change.
- I have a Sony TV (TV Setup Only) and the favourite channels that appear on the TV are totally different than the ones I initially programmed.
- The channel digits on my TV display always show either the first or last digit I programmed in. For example, channel 57 shows up as channel 5 or 7.
- Whenever I turn on the TELUS digital box, the TV turns on, then back off.
- The channel up/down button only goes to the channels I programmed in the weemote, not to all channels.
- Sometimes the weemote seems to get confused. For instance, the programmed channels get knocked out of alignment when the child is pressing the buttons too quickly.
- Can I change the initial 5 pre-programmed family channels on my weemote or add more channels?
- My digital box is not responding to the weemote, how do I re-program the weemote to recognize my TELUS digital box?
- How can I purchase an additional weemote?