TELUS Secure Contracts
Send and sign contracts digitally
Many companies see the benefit in digitizing contracts, but want to be sure that solutions enable ongoing compliance with regulations.
TELUS Secure Contracts delivers a digital contract solution that is fully secure, auditable and legal. With digital contracts, you no longer have to direct dollars and resources to shipping, data entry, paper administration and storage.
- Eliminate couriering and faxing of contract documents
- Reduce transcription from paper forms to business systems
- Ensure identity verification compliance required by anti-money laundering legislation
- Simplify contract management through process automation
Key Features and Benefits
As with any contract process, you want to ensure accountability and security. TELUS Secure Contracts incorporate several elements to enable identity verification, non-repudiation and consent and disclosure. In addition, you can extract data from interactive forms to be used by programs like Excel for contract reconciliation.
- Verify identity by comparing personal information against national registries and using multiple choice questions to further support credibility
- Set the level of identity verification required on a document by document basis
- Use digital “fingerprints” to link the content of the document to the signer
- Integrate a variety of interactive elements into digital contracts including check boxes, drop downs, quiz questions, radio buttons, entry fields or sign here/initial here blocks
- Rely on Verisign for encryption and validation
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback
Download a Case Study
Learn how HUB International Ontario, won by automating their account opening process with TELUS Secure Contracts.
(103 KB, PDF
View Secure Contracts video