TELUS can help you meet the challenges of providing sustainable and equitable quality care within a complex system with multiple distributed stakeholders. Our solutions enable the delivery of health information to the point of care, while paying particular attention to safeguarding the security and privacy of personal and medical information.
- Delivering vital patient data to the point of care
- Ensuring patient comfort and convenience
- Enabling healthcare professionals to collaborate anywhere, anytime
- Securely sharing diagnostic images and data over distances
- Delivering care to patients in remote locations
Health Private Network Gateway
HR and Business Process Outsourcing Solutions
Interactive Doctor on Call (iDOC®)
Integrated Bedside Terminal (IBT™)
Community Care Management Solution (CCMS)
- Connecting clinicians, patients and administrators through Internet, voice, video and data services.
- Access to a single, integrated, secure, and redundant Quality of Service network.
- Storing, backing up and securing patient and medical information.
- Ensuring disaster recovery and business resiliency.
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback
TELUS ranked #1 in Healthcare IT
Branham research group recently issued a report ranking on Canada's Top 300 tech companies. TELUS was ranked #1 in the Top Ten list of Healthcare IT companies in Canada.
Read the full story Read
Online TELUS Innovation Experience
Emergis launches next-generation pharmacy management software and connects Sobeys pharmacies to P.E.I. Drug Information System
Read the full story
(64 KB, PDF)
TELUS announces successful acquisition of Emergis
Do you need health answers fast?
With Epocrates Essentials on the Palm Treo 650, TELUS Wireless Physician gives healthcare professionals answers on the spot.