TELUS Mobile Banking
powered by ClairMail®
Proactive Mobile Banking
With mobile banking available anywhere, at any time, on any device, proactive Mobile Banking from TELUS can let you take command of the customer interaction, restore disrupted customer relationships, regain customer trust and loyalty, and reduce the cost of customer interaction.
See TELUS Mobile Banking powered by ClairMail® in action.
Today's Bank Environment
A convergence of economic and technolgoical changes has dramatically altered the banking landscape and irrevocably transformed the relationship between financial institutions and their customers, forcing banks to rethink how they interact with their customer.
Today, more than ever, bank customers are feeling the need to stay vitally connected to their accounts, which, in turn, is driving up the cost of servicing customers. Individuals are keeping an increasingly watchful eye over their personal finances — from everyday purchases to their RRSPs and bank accounts.
The widespread adoption and ubiquity of mobile devices has unleashed the potential of mobile as an important customer interaction channel for Financial Institutions. Already accustomed to receiving proactive, real-time text alerts from other industries, bank customers are now looking to their financial institutions to proactively communicate using the mobile channel as well.
Proactive mobile banking
But most bank customer interactions today are “customer reactive.” That is, the customer must initiate contact with the bank. Whenever they have an inquiry or require service, customers must reach out to the bank, such as calling a contact center to transfer funds, dialing in to an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system to approve a transaction or logging on to the bank’s website to obtain an account balance. Such customer-reactive transactions are expensive for the bank, as they incur high staffing, telecommunications and network infrastructure costs.
By implementing a "proactive" mobile banking solution that is intuitive and simple to use, financial institutions can take command of customer interactions by leveraging the dynamic, two-way, real-time capabilities of the mobile channel.
With such a proactive approach to mobile banking, financial institutions can generate and send critical, time-sensitive, account-specific information to their customers and empower them to easily and instantly resolve issues at any time, from anywhere.
By implementing a proactive mobile banking solution from TELUS, financial institutions can gain immediate value and return on investment.
Real business value
Discover how TELUS Mobile Banking can let you take command of the customer interaction, restore disrupted customer relationships, regain customer trust and loyalty, reduce the cost of customer interaction:
- Actionable Alerts. Upon receipt of alert, customer is able to address and resolve the issue by responding to the alert.
- Multi-channel, Universal support. Available on all mobile phones, regardless of manuifacturer, model, wireless carrier, operating system. Accessible through simple text messaging, mobile web, smart application.
- Simple, easy-to-use interface. Straightforward and intuitive, speeding adoption by the bank's customers.
- Reduce operating expenses. Displace costs from more expensive customer Interaction channels like IVR, Call centres and online.
- Seamless integration with existing infrastructure. Interface with existing back-end at the bank, including third party systems. Works across multiple lines of business, lowering total cost of ownership.
- Perform banking functions on mobile devices: Account information, Transaction details, Transfers, Payments
- Accessible from anywhere, at any time
- 1-Way Alerts: Notifications, Deposit confirmations,
- 2-Way Actionable Alerts: Suspicious transactions, Low balance triggers funds transfer
- No-hold Customer Service
- ATM/Branch Locator
- Fuly featured functionality results in increased adoption
- Optimized rendering on all devices enhances user experience on any device, any carrier.
- Reduce cost of Touch and Service
- Maximize Trust and Customer Retention
- Drive Cross-sell Opportunities through marketing communications
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback
Stay ahead of the game
Mobile Banking Demo presentation
(1.52 MB PDF)
Download a brochure
(753 KB, PDF)