CPE Remote Management
Keep your equipment working so your people can
IP technology lets you be more productive, but only if your equipment is performing full time, all the time. TELUS CPE Remote Management provides real-time remote monitoring for your IP-based applications. If there’s a problem, we will know about it and fix it before it can impact your operations.
- Experience faster resolution times and decreased severity of problems
- Direct staff and budget away from equipment maintenance to key business activities
Key Features and Benefits
With monitored and managed CPE applications, you don’t have to spend time or money on technology. Managing your systems proactively helps you stay productive and reduce downtime.
- Customized reports for system failures
- Three plans to choose from with varying levels of support
- Covered products include Meridian 1, BCM, Mermail, Octel, Call Pilot,Succession, Cisco Unified Messaging, Call Manager and Symposium.
What it Includes
You receive an on-site Site Event Buffer (SEB) modem that facilitates the monitoring of your IP technology. In addition, TELUS can include self-healing scripts on the software platform to support proactive problem resolution.
Currently, CPE Remote Management is available in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec.
Includes reactive monitoring, 24x7 service and site event buffer*.
Includes proactive reporting, 24x7 service, site event buffer* and self-healing scripts**.
Includes proactive reporting, 24x7 service site event buffer*, self-healing scripts** and reports.
*Site Event Buffer-Chargeable mandatory hardware component available rental and direct sale
**Self Healing Scripts diminish system outages by 60%, and increase overall switch performances
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback