Virtually There Conferencing Solution
Get there without going there!
- Increase revenue while maintaining or lowering your cost base.
- Keep up with not only local and national competitors but multinational organizations with significant scale.
- Improve employee engagement at a time when your organization is becoming more dispersed
TELUS offers an end to end suite of collaboration services that can help you achieve your goals. To enable these services, TELUS has created the Virtually There solution which includes everything to improve communication between your colleagues and partners.
This solution includes:
- Video Conferencing System - allows you to see and hear the video conference in hi-fidelity
- Video Conferencing Camera - capture the meeting in high definition
- Flat Panel Display - Professional grade units from 32" to 65" in size
- See all
Transform a meeting room into a collaboration room
- In-Room Presentations - Plug your laptop into the Virtually There solution to view presentations on the flat panel display.
- Audio Conferencing Meetings - Use the speakers, microphone and soft phone on the Virtually There solution to enable either a simple phone call or an audio conference call
- Web Conferencing Meetings - Connect your laptop to an Internet connection so that virtual participants can view your presentation
- Video Conference Meetings - Provide the ultimate in collaboration by connecting to other video enabled rooms or desktops and see them in full high definition.
TELUS Virtually There solutions can meet the needs of any level of collaboration you require. From a simple voice call to a full collaborative video, voice and web conferencing session with colleagues and partners throughout the world that can be recorded and archived for future playback.
- Completeness - Everything you need to set up a collaboration room is included. No add-ons are required.
- Value - Special pricing has been negotiated with the manufacturers of the parts. In addition, Engineering costs, Touch Panel Graphical User Interface programming costs are all included.
- Low failure rate - Professional flat panel displays from brand name leaders are included. That means less than 1% failure rate and 4 times the operating life of a consumer grade television.
- Ease of use - Touch screen remote controls are included with all our Virtually There solutions.
- Future Readiness - The most up to date technology has been used.
- Aesthetic Appeal - a cable management system is included to hide unsightly wires.
- Peace of Mind - 3 year parts and labour warranty is included.
Choose from 4 Virtually There room packages
- iRoom65 - A solution that fits up to 12 participants that will impress your partners and colleagues. It's equipped with a large plasma display, high definition video and sound to ensure crystal clear communication between participants.
- iRoom50 - Recommended for up to 10 participants. This package not only offers a single 50" plasma display but also the option to purchase a second display so you can clearly see video participants on one display and presentations on the other.
- iRoom42 - All the features of a boardroom solution but created to fit a smaller room for up to 6 participants. This solution boasts single or dual 42" LCD displays which are not only energy efficient but also minimizes your carbon footprint.
- iRoom32 - The perfect solution to fit a small room or satellite office for no more than 4 participants. The same rich features as a boardroom solution but its all packed in a 32" single or dual LCD display.
iRoom50 with Dual 50" Screens
|Max # of users per room||4||6||10||12|
|Included in Packages|
|Display||32" LCD||42" LCD||50" Plasma||65" Plasma|
|Mount||Cart with Casters||Cart with Casters||Cart with Casters||Cart with Casters|
|Video Conferencing System||High Definition||High Definition||High Definition||High Definition|
|Speakers||With Display||With Display||With Display||Satellite|
|Microphone||1 Tabletop||1 Tabletop||2 Tabletop||2 Tabletop|
|Touch Screen Remote||5.7" Screen with Pre-Programmed Interface|
|Cable Management System||Included|
|Warranty||3 Year Parts and Labour|
|Second Display||32" LCD||42" LCD||50" Plasma||n/a|
|Boardroom Table Box1|
|Additional Tabletop Microphone(s)|
1. Embedded in your boardroom table and allows convenient access to all that is needed to connect your laptop to the Virtually There solution, such as electrical outlet, speaker jack, ethernet jack and RGB input.
Video Conference Service Sales
Federal Government Collaborative Services Sales
Global Single Point of Contact Help Desk
1-800-652-3266 - USA/Canada
0-800-917-5860 - UK Freephone
+1-604-675-1311 - International
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback
Download a brochure
(470 KB, PDF)
TELUS is the recipient of several awards and has been recognized as the undisputed leader in the Canadian videoconferencing services market.”