Managed Contact Centre Infrastructure
Supporting the foundation of your customer experience
When it comes to your contact centre, simple service delivery has to be your priority. It’s essential to know what customers want to make sure you’re managing interactions according to their expectations. That’s where TELUS can help. Our Managed Contact Centre Infrastructure services offer technology, installation, maintenance and management. We work with you to define and deliver a tailored solution that helps you integrate other technologies including email and chat into your existing Centre. It’s using new technology wisely to strengthen the customer loyalty you’ve already established.
- Decrease the risk of interrupting critical business processes with guaranteed uptime
- Adopt or migrate to new technologies without assuming ownership risk
- Transform capital costs to a predictable monthly expense
- Improve how you access and integrate data to deliver service.
Key Features and Benefits
We designed Managed Contact Centre Systems to help you make the most of your key customer interaction point. Our offerings and alliances with leading vendors let you choose how you’re going to improve your contact centre and what technology will drive it.
- Evolve your call centre to multi-media or multi-site technologies, or even extend its reach to home-based agents will full support, reporting and management tools
- Choose from a full range of management options ranging from basic hardware maintenance to full management including system upgrades, application support, change controls, remote monitoring and committed system uptime
- TELUS creates solutions for businesses of all sizes based on their customer interaction requirements
- Symon Communications
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback