Transfer of Business Ownership
The Transfer of Business Ownership process is used to transfer the responsibility of an account from one legal entity to another.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The request for Transfer of Business Ownership and any resulting agreement is subject to the terms and conditions set out on the Change of Business Ownership form.
The request for a Change of Legal Business Name is subject to the terms and conditions set out on the Legal Name Change form.
- TELUS remains the owner of the telephone number and has the right to apply conditions to the new Customer as required
- TELUS will not transfer / reassign a number with an outstanding amount - the account must be paid in full to current bill
- TELUS will require consent via verbal contact from the responsible parties, to issue a Transfer of Business Ownership request
- The Customer releasing the telephone number, or numbers, remains as the Customer of record with full responsibility for the account until all conditions are met or TELUS has notified them otherwise
- A Service Charge will apply for every Transfer of Business Ownership request. Contact a TELUS Sales Representative for further details.
- Small Business customers can print out a copy of the applicable form and follow the instructions as indicated in the form:
- If you are not a Small Business owner or wish to speak to a TELUS representative, please contact us at 310-3100 (in AB & BC) or 1-866-GOTELUS (outside of AB & BC) to initiate your Transfer of Business Ownership or your Legal Name Change request.
- Both parties must be in agreement with TERMS and CONDITIONS (contact us for questions or clarification)
- Best efforts will be made to meet customer requested transfer dates
For more information call 310-3100 (in AB & BC) or 1-866-GOTELUS (outside of AB or BC)
Contact us for further support