Dispatch and Delivery Solutions
With tight delivery time windows, you need to track your vehicles while in transit and receive real time delivery confirmation. To remain competitive, you also need the flexibility to handle schedule changes and react to last minute requests.
With the help of TELUS you can communicate the right information at the right time and improve your operations, and customer service by prioritizing, scheduling and dynamically assigning jobs in real time.
Superior customer service
- Provide accurate delivery times, real time location details and immediate updates when delays occur
- Improve customer relations by enabling clients to place orders and track job status via Web-based applications at any time
- Deal with urgent requests more effectively by having up-to-date data on work progress and mobile worker locations
Improved operating efficiency
- Improve fleet efficiency with real time information from the field. Track mobile assets in real time.
- Reduce fuel consumption and prevent unnecessary trips by rerouting mobile assets based on location and proximity to clients
- Provide immediate updates to individuals or your entire crew at the push of a button using industry leading Mike Push-To-Talk (PTT)
- Optimize route scheduling to spend less time in traffic, get more done, and reduce overtime
- Improve safety and security with the ability to locate staff in emergencies
Mobilize Your Enterprise - premium services & support
- Strategy & Discovery: Our professional services team work with you to understand your needs and define the best wireless solution for your business
- Design & Implementation Services: TELUS Wireless Sales Engineers and Project Managers work with you to develop your wireless blueprint and turn it into a reality so that you can focus on your business
- Enterprise Connectivity: Choose from a range of secure network connections to maximize the benefits of your wireless applications
- Premium Support: Reduce downtown with prioritized 24x7 enhanced client support or corporate help desk support. Includes: Enhanced Client Support - high priority end-user support provided by highly trained product specialists, Corporate Help Desk Support - dedicated support for organizations with internal help desks supporting their end-users.
Leading-edge Application Providers
We've partnered with leading-edge application providers to deliver these solutions.
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback