Future Friendly® Office
Expand your voice capabilities
so you can work efficiently
Are your current voice capabilities meeting the potential of what today’s voice communications can do for a business? Today, voice is so much more than a dial tone and voice mail. It’s real-time information sharing, it’s connected team work, it’s immediate and it’s secure. If your voice capabilities aren’t helping you service customers, solve problems, analyze information and amplify teamwork, they can with Cisco Small Business Solutions from TELUS.
- Get one, easy-to-manage solution that offers built-in voice, data, video, security, wireless and VPN capabilities.
- Move beyond a simple dial tone to enterprise-level communication capabilities that are affordable, simple and seamless.
- Integrate your voice communication with other business productivity applications including calendar, email and customer relationship management.
Cisco Small Business Solutions from TELUS include three model options (UC320, UC 540, UC 560) to help keep your people connected and productive. You can choose a Cisco Small Business Solution to support as little as eight and up to as many as 104 employees, improving how they reach each other, share information and work as a team.
- Voice – advanced communications capabilities including telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant and conferencing.
- Video – enable face-to-face meetings with Cisco Unified Video Advantage.
- Wireless – facilitate employee access to applications and information whether they are in the office, on the road or at a client site.
- Security – integrated firewall and VPN capabilities enable employees to access corporate resources securely from anywhere they work.
Compare Cisco’s Unified Communications small business offerings.
Compare the features available in Cisco’s three small business offerings to determine the right solution for your business.
|Cisco UC 320||
Support from TELUS service gives you the confidence of knowing that you will get quick expert response in the event that you experience any issues with your solution.
The TELUS Support 3 year subscription-based plan includes:
- Expedited hardware replacement
- Software updates
- 24x7x365 helpdesk
- Onsite support for repairs
- Single point of contact for hardware, Internet, WAN, PRI and business phone lines
Hardware replacement offers 2 service levels;
- 8x5xNext Business Day: 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, Next Business Day objective (installed by a TELUS technician)
- 24x7x4: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 4 hour objective (installed by a TELUS technician)