Web Application Firewall
TELUS' Web Application Firewall sets a new security standard for enterprise applications. Based on unique technology derived from seven plus years of research & development, the Web Application Firewall enables absolute control over application security and data integrity. TELUS' patent-pending technology delivers maximum protection against Web application security threats without compromising performance or ease of deployment.
- Full protection - No false negatives. TELUS''s patent-pending Application Modeling Language and Application Profiling capabilities enable the firewall to derive a Permissible Use Model that captures with the highest fidelity the rules for permissible use of the protected application. This ensures that every deviation from acceptable use of the protected application will be detected and blocked.
- High manageability - No false positives. Due to the high fidelity of the Application Modeling Language and the accuracy of the Application Profiling Subsystem (APS), every alert corresponds to an intentional or inadvertent misuse of the application, and no customer request conforming to permitted use of the application is ever blocked
- Minimal impact - the firewall can be deployed in a Stealth configuration topology, which imposes zero performance overhead and zero reliability or scalability impact on the protected application. This patent-pending capability enables the TELUS Web Application Firewall to be attached to the network in the same manner as a sniffer or IDS sensor (i.e. on a network tap or SPAN port), while still providing complete protection.
- Ironclad audit trail - TELUs's Web Application Firewall’s forensic record keeping module maintains digitally signed records of incidents in a format which is impervious to deletion, modification, and insertion of false records.
- Extreme performance, robustness and scalability - the TELUS Web Application Firewall is designed for scalability, extreme performance, and robust clustering. It employs a multi-process design for robustness, with watchdog supervisory processes and high-performance worker processes for linear scale-up on additional processors, with native threading in each worker process for linear scale-up with processor speed.
For additional information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback