Showing Security help for Find or change your username or password Change
Find or change your username or password
To activate TELUS security services, you'll need to know your username and password. If you would like to find your username, or change your username and password, do the following.
- Log in to your account. Register if you don't have one.
- From the Products & services section, locate TELUS Security.
NOTE: If TELUS Security is not displayed in this section, you'll need to purchase this service to have it added to your account. Chat with a TELUS agent now to purchase this service.
- Click View details / modify.
- Your Username is displayed.
- To change your username or password:
- Click Change username.
- Click Change password.
- Type your new username or password.
- Confirm your new username or password.
- When you're finished, click Change.
Your username or password is changed.
To learn how to retrieve or change your TELUS Security Services username and password, watch the following video: