For technical support on TELUS security services software, visit the TELUS Knowledge Base, which includes a search engine, and a list of top known issues.
Need additional help? Chat with an agent now.
Security - troubleshooting
- You're unable to install/uninstall TELUS security services software.
- You're unable to activate TELUS security services software.
- You're unable to open Web pages.
- You're unable to remove infected files.
Having problems, check out Premium Care.
Security - FAQ
- How do I download and install TELUS Security Services?
- How do I activate my TELUS security services features?
- What is my TELUS security services username and password?
- How do I make TELUS security services software work on my home network?
- Why does TELUS security services not accept my username and password?
Internet Abuse - FAQ
- What is Internet abuse?
- How was the reported Internet abuse tracked to my account?
- I am unaware of these activities from my Internet connection, what can I do?
- What can I do to minimize the spam coming into my telus.net mail box?
- My firewall tells me that somebody from the Internet is trying to access my computer; how and where do I report these intrusions?
For more specific questions, please see Internet Abuse FAQs.