TELUS Webmail allows you to securely access and manage your messages and contacts anytime, anywhere. TELUS clients can also access their email on their mobile phone at "mobile.telus.net", or by using the TELUS MyEmail product.
With TELUS Webmail you can:
- View slideshows of photos you receive quickly and easily.
- Play MP3s you receive right away without having to download files and import them into your music player.
- Create personal email folders with one click of a button. Then, drag and drop your email into folders, just like you would in desktop programs like Outlook Express.
- Search according to subject, sender or simply any word in the email.
- Easily manage your contacts and group email lists.
- Change your language settings to reflect your language of choice.
- Enjoy peace of mind with advanced spam control and virus protection.
Click here to log into TELUS Webmail now.
- What is Webmail?
- How do I access Webmail?
- How do I access Webmail from my mobile phone?
- How does the address book work?
- Can I access my Webmail address book from my mobile phone?
- How many contacts can I store in Webmail?
- What is the storage limit of Webmail?
- Can I use both Webmail and a 3rd party email client?
What is Webmail?
Webmail is a free, web-based email program offered to all High Speed clients. The program is based on next generation AJAX technology to enable to you manage all your messages and contacts from one place. It also includes many convenient features such as an integrated music player and photo slide shows.
How do I access Webmail?
TELUS Webmail is located at ‘webmail.telus.net'. You can log-in using the username or email address and password provided when you signed up. There is also a link and log-in widget from the mytelus.com home page.
How do I access Webmail from my mobile phone?
You can visit ‘mobile.telus.net' on your phone's WAP browser to access TELUS Webmail from your phone. Alternatively, TELUS mobility clients can use the MyEmail product to access their messages.
How does the address book work?
You can store your contact's names, email address, postal address and more in your Webmail address book then search or sort by name the next time you need to view their information. TELUS Webmail will also remember the email addresses assigned to each name when writing a new email so you don't have to.
Can I access my Webmail address book from my mobile phone?
Yes. You can visit ‘mobile.telus.net' from your phone's WAP browser to access both your messages and contacts.
How many contacts can I store in Webmail?
You can store 1,000 contacts in the Webmail Address Book.
What is the storage limit of Webmail?
All clients since August 2006 receive 100MB of storage.
Can I use both Webmail and a 3rd party email client?
Yes. We recommend that you set your 3rd party email client incoming server settings to ‘imap.telus.net' if you intend to access your email from multiple locations or devices.
Email & spam help
Fix problems or change settings on your PC:
- Home networking
- System maintenance