To add a third party to your call:
- Ask your first caller to hold.
- Press your receiver, link or flash button for one second.
- Listen for three short beeps, followed by a dial tone.
- Dial the number of the third person.
- When he or she answers, press your receiver, link or flash button to establish your three-way connection.
- If the third person's line is busy or there is no answer, press your receiver, link or flash button twice to return to the person on hold.
- If one of the people you have called hangs up, you can continue to talk with the other caller. Everyone is disconnected when you hang up.
- The initiator of a three-way call will be billed for all applicable long-distance charges.
If you need more help using 3 Way Calling or any additional information call the Calling Features Helpline at 1-800-663-8131 and follow the easy-to-use voice prompts.