To add numbers to your Call Screen list:
- Lift handset and wait for the dial tone.
- Press *60.
- Follow the voice prompts to help program your list.
- Follow the voice prompt to activate Call Screen. (It will tell you to press either 1 or 3.)
- Press either 0 or 3 to turn Call Screen off.
- If a number cannot be added to your Call Screen list, a voice prompt will let you know.
- If your list is full (maximum 12) you must remove a number before you can add another.
- If you have activated Call Forwarding, incoming calls from your Call Screen list will still receive the recorded announcement and will not be forwarded.
- To screen a long-distance number, include the area code plus the seven-digit number.
If you need more help using Call Screen or any additional information call the Calling Features Helpline at 1-800-663-8131 and follow the easy-to-use voice prompts.